Balance Transfer Expert is an independent website that focuses on UK balance transfers.
We provide a free to the user comparison service for every one of the over 80 UK 0% balance transfer credit cards currently available online. We also cover all the latest balance transfer news, as it happens in the ever changing UK credit card market.
At Balance Transfer Expert we provide a number of in depth balance transfers articles, answer popular balance transfer questions and bring you the latest balance transfer tips.
The team behind BalanceTransferExpert.co.uk have been involved in the online credit card market since early 2002. At that time the most common balance transfer credit cards offered 0% for a maximum of 6 months.
Now many years further on, the UK credit card issuers now routinely offer much longer introductory offers. In January of 2018 0% balance transfer cards were available with 0% for up to 43 months. Now in 2019, current 0% offers are shorter, routinely around 28 to 32 months, as the Bank of England has raised concerns over consumer lending with the banks.
At Balance Transfer Expert we have a number of guiding principals:-
Every Available 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Here at Balance Transfer Expert, in our balance transfer table, we have every 0% balance transfer credit card currently available online . We strongly believe in treating customers fairly and that you, as the consumer, benefit from having a complete view of all the available balance transfer credit cards.
- Many other credit card websites show visitors only a very small percentage of the total number of balance transfer credit cards available. These other sites will generally only show the credit cards they are being paid to promote.
The Right Balance Transfer Credit Card
- Here at Balance Transfer Expert we know that you can not transfer a balance from a Post Office credit card to an AA credit card for example. Neither can you make a transfer the other way. This is because both credit cards are actually issued by the same card company.
- Balance Transfer Expert therefore asks you to tell us the name of your current credit card. We then, show you only those UK balance transfer credit cards that will allow a balance transfer from your current card.
- Most other credit card websites show you credit cards within their selection that you may not actually be able to make a balance transfer too. Applying for a balance transfer credit card, only to find out after applying that you are not allowed to make a balance transfer can be very frustrating.
Read more about how this site works.
We hope you find BalanceTransferExpert.co.uk a useful resource and if you do, please remember to bookmark us for the future.
We would love to hear from you with any feedback you have regarding this site. Please contact us here.